Before moving into this week, I do have to remark on the final tally from last week when I posted early on Friday. I realized on Sunday that last week I had a first, or a PR:
Now about this week, I'm pushing along with my miles and feeling good. My hamstrings are getting tight so I need to try and stretch better this weekend.
- Monday: (am) 4.25miles + Insanity Max Cardio
- Tuesday: (am) lifting session + TaeBo
- Wednesday: (am) 4.75miles + powerwalking
- Thursday: (am) 5.0miles + REST
- Friday: (am) 3.75miles + T25 Cardio
- Weekly Miles: 18
- Monthly Miles: 51/55
No big plans here in Austin this weekend due to the rain we are expecting. Soccer practice and games have already been cancelled so I'll likely go stir crazy in the house alone with the kidlets.
Share your fun plans!!
Make me jealous while I squirrel away in the house afraid to drive in the rain.